Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrating~Our Little All-Stars

These
 4 Little All-Stars
happen to celebrate close birthdays in the spring so their Super Mommies planned a party for them so we could all Celebrate together.
I made them matching T-shirts with iron on transfers that you print from your computer. 
The font is All-Star, just dont forget to reverse the images and words before printing!
The back says "2 is trouble"

We had Game Stations and a Soccer Ball pinata. 
There was Lightning Basketball in our mini hoop, Kicking Soccer Shots through the cones,
and Lil' Slugger Tatoos (the older kids ran the stations!)


And we had lots of food! 
We Grilled burgers and Hot Dogs...and we served them in these cute holders that I got at a garage sale!

We put the drinks on ice in this fun inflatable Goal Post.  It came with a ball so the kids could play with it too!  I covered cans with "football play" paper and set a pom pom by them...to hold the silverware.


There was a Concessions Stand with popcorn, candy, chips (mini bags),
licorice ropes, and baseball cupcakes.


Here is the JV table where the All-Star guests of honor enjoyed their cakes. 
I put them on these ball mirrors from the dollar store.


We served the icecream in these ball eggs that I got after Easter, they are actually round...not egg shaped.

I printed some "Ball" words and put them in these black IKEA frames for decoration.

I think they had a great time!

I was inspired by these amazing party bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday! I love the shirts! I actually downloaded that same font a few years ago for Vacation Bible School:) The birthday cake and ice cream are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ice cream in the "eggs". Yall are always celebrating something. It must be so cool living in your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are super mommy! i love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails